Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Tsunami tears for Petra

We have the new dvr where you can record the tv shows. It is so wonderful and lets me get to watch all the shows that are on past my bed time. But, the downside is, I don't get to watch them right away and am, therefore, behind the times. Point in fact, I just now got to watch Primetime Live about Petra and her struggle to stay alive during the tsunami by clinging to a tree for 8 hours with a broken pelvis and internal bleeding. Now, I can't share the story with others. But, she has an amazing attitude on life. She ended up losing the love of her life Simon in the tsunami, but still stayed positive and ended the piece by saying that she misses him every day but she was given a second chance at live and now she will live it for both of them and do her best. She is such an inspiration. I hope I can keep a piece of that show with me to remember how wonderful life is and how quickly things can change.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home